MuleSoft Integration Developers / Engineers – Permanent - London
Salary: £40,000 to £60,000 per annum plus benefits package.
My client is an industry leading System Integrator and they are currently looking for multiple Junior, Mid-Level and Senior MuleSoft Developers across their Digital practice based in London. This is a permanent position and represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their digital consulting career.
Essential Technical Skills:
- Experience in Java based integration technologies e.g. MuleSoft (or others e.g. WebSphere), SOA, SOAP, XML/XSLT.
- Commercial experience with Mule 3.x and Mule 4.x would be ideal.
- Strong Commercial experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch).
- Contribute to Applications Development and QA teams to establish best practices implementation of methodologies and tool sets.
- Documents design specifications troubleshoots and testing.
- Work closely with functional leads/PMs to understand the partner integration requirements.
- Strong capabilities performing independently and as part of a cross-functional team in a fast paced environment Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience in building complex integrations and systems for high traffic websites/services.
- Experience is application component design for performance, scalability, security, data caching.
- Sound understanding and experience with various integration patterns.
- Experience in estimation, planning, review and code QA.
- Work as a guide to development team, QA, ensure detail design and implementation aligns to architecture proposed.
- Actively involved with requirement understanding and analysis.
- Should have experience with working in agile development environment.
- Working knowledge about enterprise applications like Policy admin, claims management, customer management, finance systems, and document management system.
- MuleSoft Certified Developer and/or MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect (working towards or in the process of is highly desirable).
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact James Money on 01628 564327.
83Zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specializing in Software Development & Agile within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.