Key Skills: Cisco, Nexus, Checkpoint, Juniper, Palo Alto, F5, CCIE, SDLAN (Viptella, Velo Cloud, Riverbed, Silverpeak)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading IT Consultancy who have multiple awards and engage with the most prestigious clients in the market. This is a Practice lead role, so you will take responsibility of heading up their Network Security team.
Your role will be 35% Practice Lead / 65% Technical Lead helping delivering complex network solutions to their clients, delivering professional solutions that meet clients’ technical and business requirements.
- Lead the delivery of complex customer IT Networking projects including scoping, designing, implementing and operational handover
- Mentor members of the network team, this will include assisting with project escalations, providing quality assurance and planning training & development paths
- Gather technical and business requirements through a series of workshops and stakeholder interviews
- Provide technical troubleshooting of issues in/around networking infrastructure
- Plan and deliver migrations of complex networks
- Assist with pre-sales activities, providing technical oversight to the sales team and helping to generate new business
- Be supported with training both formal and on-the-job, to ensure you are always learning and keeping abreast of the latest technology innovations
- Have a strong focus on a high level of customer satisfaction and delivery of projects that provide real benefit to the client
- Consult in a variety of technologies for FTSE 100 companies and other Clients in the private and public sector
Essential Experience and Skills:
- Experience with Network Security Solutions from any/all of the following vendors:
- Cisco Meraki
- Experience of Software Defined LAN would be preferred
- Be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of all core networking concepts, the ability to translate complex requirements into efficient solutions, as well as the verbal skills to concisely and clearly communicate these solutions to stakeholders of varying levels. These include LAN, WAN, Firewalls, Wireless, NAC, UTM
- Relevant professional certifications such as: CCNA, CCNP and CCIE
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience designing and implementing complex Network solutions
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Client facing experience
If you’re an experienced Network Security Lead, please apply now for more details!