Network Security Analyst (Shift Based) – Global Leader in IT
Up to £50,000
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, private medical, 10% pension, Life Insurance + further benefits
Our client delivers hi-tech IT transactional services, consulting, systems integration and managed services. They are focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organisations create their firm of the future. You will work as a Network Security Analyst within a 24x7 operational support environments incorporating a tiered security model across a range of security support functions.
- This is an opportunity to work for a global leader within digital transformation across multiple business sectors and ultimately help organisations to create their firm of the future.
- You will join a rapidly growing Cybersecurity team that is continually dealing with emerging threats and vulnerabilities.
- You will work with senior members within the team in the undertaking of system and security monitoring of supported commercial and government customer security deployments.
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Network IDS/IPS management and support
- Web Application Firewalls (WAF)
- Incident Management
- Work with vendor TAC in provision of relevant information/logs
- Review and update of security operations support documentation
- Planning (change control management/representation at CAB)
- You will have/the ability to gain SC clearance along with Office for Nuclear Regulation clearance
- Security Operations Experience
- Experience in systems (Linux/Unix) and networking
- Experience of vulnerability and threat assessment
- Experience of Intrusion detection and prevention systems
- Experience of Web-based application security
If you are looking for your next role as a Network Security Analyst with a market leading Information Technology Services company then what are you waiting for..