This is a fantastic chance to join a leading market research company who work with some of the biggest retailers and FMCG brands globally.
They are now looking for a new business professional who will be focused on the end to end process of selling technology-based insight solutions to FMCG and Non-Food manufacturers.
You will be focussed on selling the benefits of customer led, fast, granular and retailer specific data to suppliers and will be critical in the company meeting its targets.
- You will be given a target client list and will be responsible for achieving monthly targets using a value-based sales approach
- To be successful the candidate will need to be resilient, resourceful and able to learn fast to ensure the highest possible opportunity to deliver sales conversion and client retention rates
- Achieve an individual sales target through actively prospecting, developing and closing opportunities across a given target list of FMCG and Non-Food manufacturers
- Establish and execute a sales plan for each target account
- Use Salesforce effectively to monitor status of leads and opportunities to ensure a pipeline of opportunities is maintained
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of all solutions for appropriate cross-sell opportunities
- Cultivate strong, long-term relationships with key decision-makers within an account.
- Apply a consultative sales approach to maximise opportunity conversion rate focussing on insight and ROI
- Ability to present and demonstrate the solution to client contacts at all levels, from Board to Junior, within formal and informal scenarios
- Write compelling proposals and deliver impressive presentations to new accounts
- Up to date understanding of both the retailer(s) and manufacturers business to support the value-based sales process
- Ability to work independently throughout the sales process
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience of working in a target focused sales organization, with proven experience of selling through value and insight
- Experience of using and interpreting big data and demonstrating the value of data
- An understanding of customer and the value understanding the customer can deliver
- Be an organised and proven networker who has excellent time management skills and a knack for recognising and winning new business
- Proven lead generation skills
- Self-starter, motivated to drive own actions to drive success, with willingness to work with and as part of wider team as required
- Solid negotiation skills, with experience of dealing with Commercial/Sales Directors and Procurement teams
If you are an experienced Sale professional, looking to join a market leader, please apply now!