Client site / remote
£110,000 (£140,000 - £150,000 OTE)
Our client is a global leader within Big Data and Analytics and are transforming the digital world. They are now looking for an Oracle ERP & SCM Cloud Pre-Sales Architect to join the business in a period of extremely high growth.
Looking for someone who is seeking to develop strong relationships and has the ability to passionately articulate their industry leading solutions for Oracle including Oracle SaaS (HR , Finance and Supply Chain), PaaS and IaaS, to enable customers to realise the highest levels of success.
- Looking for someone with a strong track record of implementing Oracle ERP (Finance) and SCM (Supply Chain) solutions, both in the Cloud and EBS R12 on-premise
- Detailed knowledge of Oracle ERP and SCM Applications, across the Record to Report, Source to Settle, Order to Cash, Innovation to Commercialisation and Plan to Produce workstreams
- Must have strong experience of ERP and SCM cloud project delivery and pre-sales
- Assess stated and unstated customer needs / problems and define overall solution strategy
- Build end to end solution constructs helping customers address any problems in areas of cloud modernization
- Design an Integrated Operating model across towers
- Ability to lead client design workshops and provide solutions and recommendations
- Drive Cloud and Data modernization workshops including discovery sessions, architectural sessions, design workshops, provide recommendations on target strategies for migration and modernization
- Solution Selling - ensuring designing quality solution and subsequent solution selling to relevant stakeholders
- Bid Management - Managing an RFX/bid end-to-end and driving the overall response process while coordinating with various other stakeholders
- Will ideally have 15+ years of strong delivery experience in Oracle ERP and SCM programmes , both in eBS and Cloud applications
- Experience in Client facing roles, leading go to market solutions and pre-sales support
- Ability to collaborate with multiple internal practices and drive alignment of the solution
- Specific Cloud certifications are good to have (particularly if focused on Oracle)
- Able to build a successful virtual team around you to help to achieve success
Please apply now for more details!