This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global market leader in cybersecurity. They are looking for a Palo Alto Engineer to join their Professional Services team.
You will work with customers, supporting in a technical, hands-on role and you will develop and maintain expertise level skillsets.
- Work full-time at the customer site (onsite or remote)
- Communicate with customer(s), sales teams, peers, engineering and support teams as appropriate
- Understand the customer environment, requirements, and security roadmap to implement the appropriate security solution
- Configure, implement, and maintain Security Operating Platform
- Optimize and migrate policies and objects from existing environment to our Next-Gen Firewall
- Test and validate migration environment
- Coordinate and execute cutover to production
- Provide guidance on code upgrades
- Facilitate development of new application and threat signatures
- Some travel may be required, dependent on customer request
- You have a BS in Computer Science, MIS, business, or equivalent education/training/experience
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience with network/security solutions and technologies
- You have a minimum 3 years’ experience managing security solutions in large environments
- You have detailed technical experience in the installation, configuration and operation of high-end firewall appliances
- You're experienced in internetworking, LAN, and WAN technologies
- You have a good understanding of Internet protocols and applications
- You possess one of more of the following industry certifications: CISSP, CCNA, CNSE, JNCIE-SEC, PCNSE
- You effectively handle multiple projects and work calmly under pressure
- You're an excellent writer, with strong verbal communication skills, with demonstrable ability to communicate to senior leaders and technical peers
- You’re able to provide after hours and weekend on-call support as needed to support maintenance activities
Please apply now for more details!!