Salary: £50,000 – £90,000 pa + Holiday | Pension | Private Healthcare | Certifications
UK Wide - Any UK Base
Successful candidates must be willing to undergo SC level Security Clearance.
- You'll undertake cross-functional engineering projects, working in small teams with other engineers in different knowledge spheres, building supportable, sustainable and reliable services
- You’ll work with great technology – the UK Government has an IT strategy based on user centric design, modern open source technology, continuous integration/delivery, and modern software architectures such as microservices and cloud technology to name but a few
- You’ll help us achieve our vision – the chance to make a real difference at the heart of the digital transformation within the UK Public Sector
- Experience debugging complex, multi-server service in a high availability production environment.
- Good communication skills both in written and verbal format with the ability to convey complex technical concepts clearly and concisely
- Extremely sound knowledge of Linux.
- Experience of building infrastructure in AWS using Terraform
- Automation tooling such as Ansible
- Core Networking & Loadbalancing
- Jenkins / Concourse / Gitlab CI
- Git / GitHub / GitLab
- SQL / NO-SQL DB’s
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact Jack Wright - 07503998388 - firstname.lastname@example.org
83zero LTD is a boutique consultancy specialising in IT, Data Engineering and Architecture | Data Science (ML, AI, DL) | Data Visualisation | RPA within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.