PLM Consultant (Industry 4.0) – UK wide
Salary: £80,000 - £85,000 pa + Car Allowance £5,300 + Bonus 10%
Benefits: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays; private medical insurance, an attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary; Life Assurance; Income Protection; Personal Accident Insurance; and Season Ticket Loan.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading Global IT Consultancies / System Integrators. This will be the opportunity to be a key player within their The Industry 4.0 Practice sits within the Digital Practice of the Business & Platform Solutions Service Line. The practice focuses acquisition of new customers and the delivery of integrated PLM solutions. The Practice is a rapidly expanding team with a number of in-flight projects and a large pipeline of work.
The consultant will sit within the Industry 4.0 Practice and report to the Practice Lead. The PLM consultant will normally work under the direction of a Project / Programme Manager or Pre-Sales bid manager delivering implementations or pre-sales consulting and outline solution designs and plans.
Provide advice and guidance on PLM based solutions and integration with other enterprise platforms from pre-sales and bid response though to project delivery. You will assist in the preparation of and follow; detailed work plans and schedules, undertake requirements analysis and be able to propose solutions, produce estimates and present these to internal/external audiences, define and document requirements, design and architect PLM solutions. You will also advise and contribute towards the build, test, implementation, training and transition to support of the required systems solution at each client.
The consultant will also be expected to contribute towards the development and growth of the practice through such activities as:
Sharing knowledge with other members of the functional and technical teams within the Industry 4.0, Digital and / or SAP practices
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable PLM solution design or delivery experience, in either systems integration projects, technology deployments or customer support engagements
- Demonstrable capability to analyse, diagnose, design, plan, execute and evaluate work to time, cost and quality targets
- Analyse technical requirements and translate them into client specific PLM solutions
- Implement complex PLM applications to be integrated into the existing IT landscape, especially Digital Manufacturing, ERP and CAx solutions
- Commercial experience with complex PLM systems such as Teamcenter is a must and knowledge of 3Dexperience/Enovia, Windchill, Oracle Agile or SAP PLM is desirable
- Maintain focus on the challenges of data migration and system integration – solving them based on your expert knowledge
- Has the negotiating skills and personal presence to represent the client both externally and internally, formally and informally, establishing confidence and respect both for the functions represented and as an individual
- Demonstrable awareness of commercial delivery models and the ability to balance the commercial imperatives of the client with the requirement to deliver best value to customers
- Recognises the importance of, and able to operate effectively, as part of a team
- Must be able to demonstrate credibility at all levels internally and with the client
- Is effective in organisations with differing cultures and is able to modify approach and style to obtain co-operation and commitment and resolve potential conflict. Shows sensitivity to political and cultural issues as well as technical and business effectiveness targets
- Experience in architecting a PLM solution and overseeing solution in a management capacity
- Demonstrable knowledge of SAP ERP Processes
- Preferably educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of global client implementations
- Demonstrable experience of strategy & advisory or digital transformation within the consultancy space
- Experience managing working with global development centres or other remote development teams
This really is a great opportunity to join a global leader, so please apply now for more details!
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact James Money on 01628 564327.
83zero Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in IT Recruitment. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.