Portfolio Account Manager – Global IT Consultancy - UK wide - Permanent
Salary guideline: £70,000 - £90,000 pa DOE OTE: £110,000 -£130,000 + Benefits: pension up to 6% contributory + Commission / Bonus scheme
Region: UK Wide (Head office is London buts other sites are located all over the UK)
Our client is a Global SI specialising in Cloud Infrastructure Services, who endeavors to deliver the technologies, services and platforms that keeps our clients moving forward on their digital journeys. The Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit reflects the Collaborative Business Experience, combining the consulting, infrastructure build and run capabilities, as well as the provision of cloud-based services in an integrated global sales and delivery model. The group provides infrastructure outsourcing services, including data centre, helpdesk and network support, as well as market leading services such as service integration and cloud brokering orchestration. The group also provides infrastructure transformation services, helping clients to virtualise and optimise their technology estates.
To strategically direct across a portfolio of our client’s key accounts in Cloud, Infrastructure and Consulting Services. You will have full accountability for driving sales revenue, growth and maximising profit and loss (P&L), with a strong focus on customer relationships and board level engagement. It is a senior role where you will be part of the leadership team that will set and deliver on the strategy.
Individually, you will have clear and unambiguous accountability for improving the client’s credibility within the client Portfolio. You will both frame and drive business opportunities, leveraging your delivery teams. This will also involve the shaping and framing of propositions to meet client requirements working alongside Sector Management, Service Delivery Managers, Solution Architects and Proposal Development teams.
As the Portfolio Account Manager, you will:
- Account growth is a key focus. Your Sales and Account Management teams will harness an existing client relationship or revenue stream and develop the account into a larger and more profitable operation.
- Manage the overall client relationship at CxO level, bringing strategic direction as a trusted advisor
- Develop and implement a robust Portfolio account strategy, in line with group initiatives
- Meet all account KPIs including growth, customer satisfaction and profitability
- Ensure that the performance of all global delivery teams is consistent and meets contractual requirements
- Develop and implement the 3-year plan for the account with input from all internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure adherence to company and client-defined standards and commercial procedures
What you’ll bring:
- Demonstrable track record of building out Sales and Account Management teams and experience of working across a range of accounts
- Previous Sales Leadership experience gained within a Service Integrator (SI) or a Technology Consulting company cross/up selling IT solutions across Cyber, End User, Cloud, and Service Management products
- Experience of Bid Creation, Tender and Process driven Sales wins specifically across a Portfolio of Technology accounts and clients
- Demonstrable outsourcing and technology transformation experience
- Exceptional focus on all aspects of P&L management and reporting at both a pursuit and client level
- Creativity and innovation with gravitas to lead CIO / IT Director / Board level business meetings to position deals and deliver sales closure
- Well versed with commercial models, estimation techniques, pricing trends, TUPE regulations, crafting complex MSA & SOW documents
- Commercial skills in finance and contractual matters for compliance and able to own and resolve complex customer issues
- Exceptional communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent presentation skills, able to use MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and PowerBi to an advanced level
- Ability to obtain Security clearance is desirable.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact James Money on 01628 564327.
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in IT Service Management, Design & Delivery | Change | Agile Transition within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.