Our client is the most exciting pre-IPO SaaS vendors in the data management space who are really challenging the way organisations approach their data availability and information governance. Due to their ongoing success they are looking for a proven Technical Pre-Sales who has a passion for Cloud and Data Management.
A technical pre-sales position that supports direct and channel sales of a business software solution.
- Strategise with Account Executives to drive sales of their Solutions offerings
- Clearly articulate features and differentiate their Product/Solution offerings to audiences ranging from CxOs to engineers to convince about their technological superiority
- Deliver Proof of Concept of their products/solutions to prospects, customers and partners
- Create proposals and responses to RFI/RFP documents
- Deliver sales and pre-sales training to channel partners
- Develop relationships with prospects, customers, and channel partners
- Work with product management & engineering to define product feature enhancements based on customer feedback/requests
- Experience in a Pre-Sales, technical support, or IT consulting role working with enterprise software solutions. Expertise with data protection software is a strong plus
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS
- Experience within Server backup technology (Commvault, NetBackup, Veeam, Avamar, Tivoli)
- Familiarity with Cloud infrastructure (IAAS), and Web Security. Understanding of AWS/Azure is a plus
- Candidate must be technical, with proven hands on experience in enterprise backup, storage and virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V) technologies
If you want to join a global leader, please apply now!