*This role will be based onsite with the client, 3 days per week - £45,000*
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Market Research Agency who work with some of the main FMCG and Retail companies in the industry.
The Principal Consultant will be working onsite with one of the UK’s largest retailers to working closely with them to understand challenges faced within the market, and how to utilise company solutions to overcome these.
- Support Retail Client through understanding their Strategic Priorities and Objectives
- Design, lead and deliver JBPs
- Create and implement a Client account plan to unlock and deliver incremental revenues which meet client needs
- Take lead on commercial initiatives and negotiations with Client and Internal Stakeholders
- Responsible for negotiation/renegotiation of contracts, ensuring SLAs and quality levels are met
- Providing clarity and direction against Client Objectives and a solid understanding of business requirements
- Develop and/or enhance existing insight delivery against specific client strategic objectives
- Support ongoing insight delivery plan from the customer insight platform
- Work closely with key client stakeholders to uncover and develop revenue opportunities to support client growth
- Significant experience in Customer/Loyalty data from a Retail perspective and able to provide guidance to client and onsite team
- Understands how data can be used for insight generation and how the understanding can be used to drive changes in customer purchasing behaviour
- Gained substantial experience working in insights within the FMCG/Retail sectors
- Knowledgeable of the Retail industry and the challenges faced in the modern market
- Able to leverage mutually beneficial relationships and network both internally and externally
- Demonstrated resilience and sound judgment in dealing with business and corporate challenges
- Capacity management for direct reports
- Strong appreciation of technology, being creative with software solutions and keeping abreast of new technological innovations
- Willing to travel as and when the business dictates as likely to be in clients offices 2-3 days/week
If you are a commercially focussed professional with strong account management skills and knowledge within insights, please apply now!