Key Words: Data Analytics, Big Data, Data Integration, ETL, Master Data Management, Hadoop, , Apache, Kafka, Hortonworks, Cloudera
Our client a global market leader within Big Data and Analytics software and due to their ongoing success are looking for some proven Principal Data Consultants who have a desire to utilise their proven skills and consulting within Big Data and Hadoop.
You will have strong experience working within Big Data environments using technologies such as Hadoop, Cloudera, Hortonworks, SPARK or working with Enterprise Data Analytics software such as Talend, Microstrategy, Pentaho, YellowFin, Informatica etc.
- Perform/Lead innovative Delivery Services for customers as defined in a Statement of Work
- Provide status information to Project Managers task status and completion timeframe estimates, making strong strategic decisions based on the most relevant factors available, that drive effectiveness and value to the bottom line
- Inform the Project Manager when a customer requests an activity or deliverable that may be beyond the Statement of Work
- Create detailed technical designs from high level solution designs, based on an analysis of the customer’s environment and requirements
- Coach and train technical consultants, whilst also providing guidance to local teams or 3rd party partners, building mutual support and understanding with colleagues
- Provide technical subject expertise to troubleshoot and identify operational, connectivity and network issues, providing rational business cases and arguments to persuade upwardly and with peers
- Build relationships with Engagement Managers, Project Managers, Practice Principals, Solutions Consultants, and Solution Architects engaged in service opportunities
The role is responsible for working on large, complex, customer engagements and being responsible for ensuring the technical success of the Global Delivery Services.
With a requirement for the combination of coaching junior consultants, leading solution designs, troubleshooting, escalation management, and hands-on delivery. It will also work closely with the project manager to ensure project status is communicated, a plan is in place, and progress is being made to achieve project completion.
The role will apply advanced subject matter expertise to complex business issues; working on multi-faceted problems/projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Technical consultancy and Service Delivery experience
- Experience within Data Analytics technologies – Hadoop, Hortonworks, Cloudera, SPARK, ETL, Data Warehousing, Data Integration
- Design, implementation and operational knowledge including involvement in the setup, operation and transition of operational teams and managed services
- Appreciation of multiple technology platforms
- Deeply understand managed infrastructure technologies and how they can be deployed to fit client solution requirements
- Have ability to produce and present flowing and articulate technical presentations, to control the flow and delivery of content, to diverse audiences at customer meetings and seminars
- Degree or equivalent education or experience
- Establishing leadership impact: Projecting personal confidence, authority and passion; energizing others
- Proactive delivery: Striving to exceed expectations; demonstrating accountability for keeping own performance on track
Please apply now for further details!