This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading software house in a vibrant office based in the centre of Marlow town.
They are looking for a Product Manager to lead the planning and execution of projects and initiatives within the product roadmap for a range of company tools. You will also provide ongoing support for ‘internal’ product requirements e.g. projects such as unit/license expiry.
The Product Manager will be part of a team owning all products and assessments as they progress though their digital transformation.
- Work closely with the Product Development team to ensure a thorough understanding of the product vision
- Provide backlog creation, management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories, features and epics for internal projects
- Ensure the software development team understands all epics, features and user stories to the level needed
- Act as an interface between product management and software development teams, with the primary task of translating business needs into actionable requirements
- Participation in a leadership capacity at all levels of product planning so that the scrum team has consistent direction and can act with authority, from high-level product roadmap and strategy to daily tactical planning
- Bring technical knowledge of the product into strategic conversations with the technology and business teams
- Liaise regularly with other functions (e.g. Finance, Data, Marketing, Psychology, Software Development) to ensure their needs as key product stakeholders are understood and incorporated into each project plan and the overall product roadmap
- Professional experience in product and/or project manager
- Direct experience of working with agile teams
- Highly developed presentation skills and ability to tell data stories
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with writing Epics and Stories for Agile product development
- Experience of partnering with software development teams
- Technical fluency; understanding and discussing architectural concepts, design elements and implementation approach
If you are looking to join a marker leader, please apply now for more details!