Are you looking to further your career in Product Management? Do you have a passion or interest for Open Source technology and want to know how Enterprise Software is being applied to solve mission-critical problems for a variety of world-famous brand names? If yes, then we have the right role for you!
We are working with one of the world’s leading Open Source Software vendors who are going through an exciting period of growth and are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join their growing team in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
Our client pride themselves on their adaptable and cutting-edge technology, which is changing the way businesses across the world connect their processes and ideas to make right decisions.
What you’ll be doing…
- Passionately champion your product through internal evangelism and by building external relationships with the community through activities such as, blogging, event attendance and social media
- Be the voice of the customer for your product area
- Provide insights into product, technology and market trends
- Manage and deliver on a product roadmap, setting clear stakeholder expectations
- Contribute to the overall company product strategy and translate the goals into your product and team
- Be the driving force for continuous product discovery
- Acting as the domain expert for your product area by developing an in-depth knowledge of your product, and the problems it solves
- Research and understand customer needs and define product requirements in the form of Epics and User Stories to form a prioritized delivery backlog
- Conduct product orientated presentations to customers in private and at public events
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to scope, design, test, deliver and launch innovative solutions
The experience we are looking for…
- Experience working for a software vendor or e-commerce product in a Product Manager role.
- A passion for becoming a champion of the product you are working with!
- Strong commercial acumen including; how to position a product, how to prepare new feature launches and gaining critical feedback from customers and understanding market trends.
- Experience working with software development teams and the ability to understand how Engineering teams work/think to get them on-board with new ideas.
- Excellent stakeholder management, being able to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
Ready to apply?...
If you are passionate Product Manager and want to work for a market leading software company, then why are you still reading?!