Product Manager | Paddington | Remote Working - 80K
Want to work for a global leading software company? Then keep on reading!
We are working with one of the fastest-growing digital consultancies who are a global leader in their space. Due to the demand for their products and services across the world, they are expanding their Products team and are hiring for a Product Manager to work remotely.
Our client is thriving and has proven to be an innovating leader, who is creating amazing solutions to help their customers save money, time and to manage their software solutions for the better.
This is an exciting time to join a privately owned organization that is on the next step of its adventure!
As the Product Manager, you are responsible for the product strategy to actively support the commercial metrics and will manage the Product Life Cycle for existing and new product introductions. Using market research you will be making long-term plans to support the company's vision. You will be working with a team of product owners and development teams who you will guide and support to ensure planning, building, and delivery of new products introductions.
They are looking for someone who is motivated and innovative and someone who will be inspired by getting people excited about your product. A key part of your role will be to determine stakeholder needs and desires by managing the research needed to obtain market information. They want you to take ownership for bringing new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs, as well as building return on investments business cases and with established timescales.
Do you have ...
- Experience managing a product successfully with significant proof from market data
- Established and demonstrable track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout the Product Development Life Cycle
- Product Marketing experience.
- Excellent attention to detail as well as numerical and data management skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with experience managing a high volume of activities.
- Have previously managed a team of individuals.
- Stakeholder management experience.
Ready to Apply?
If you are reading this advert and am thinking 'That's me!' - then why are you still reading?!