£45,000pa - £50,000pa + 23 days annual leave + bank hols, 4% pension, private medical insurance, flexible working and more (attached)
Our client who are a leading digital transformation consultancy are seeking the skills and experience of a Product Owner to be part of their Product Management Team.
As a Product Owner you will be the professional responsible for setting, prioritizing, and evaluating the work generated by a software Scrum team in order to ensure impeccable features and functionality of the product.
- 3 years + experience working as a Product Owner in a business to business software environment
- Significant experience of writing user stories, epics and managing all within the context of regular product releases to markets.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
Your Responsibilities as a Product Owner:
- Define & deliver product releases that are in line with the product roadmap ensuring the functionality, user experience and release performance are in line with overall customer and prospect expectations
- You will work very closely with the associated Product Manager, where appropriate, to ensure the product releases (made up of a series of product sprints) align with the product strategy, road-map and the main “themes” and high level release definitions of the roadmap
- Take the lead within scrum teams in terms of product functional definition and the timely delivery of sprints and new product releases
- Develop user cases, prioritise, write and refine stories and epics to ensure work focuses on the next one or two releases that are aligned with the product strategy and long term roadmap.
- Work closely with Product Management, where relevant, to create, prioritise and maintain a product backlog, prioritised according to business value or ROI
- Provide relevant product / new release information to Product Manager and/or Product Launch Manager as part of the Product Release processes.
- Manage engagement with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure they work to the Roadmap Process in terms of managing multiple stakeholder requests.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Engage in formal complaints process where a product fault or issue is raised and participate in resolution / management of that process until closed
- Experience of the construction industry would be an advantage
- Degree level or equivalent education in software engineering, business management or related disciplines preferred.