Programme Manager – Global Insurance Giant – London - Permanent
£70,000 to £85,000 plus 20% bonus, 12% pension, Life, Health etc.
This is an exciting chance to join an established specialist Management Consulting firm focused on leveraging small experienced teams to deliver short, sharp and impactful engagements. Our client engages with business executives to simplify and solve their key challenges, empower their decision making and drive sustained high performance.
This is an opportunity to be part of one of the largest business led transformation programmes in the insurance sector. We are looking for someone who is able to drive one of 6 workstreams - owning responsibility end to end, with and ability to bring structure, but at the same time react quickly to get activities across line. The role comes with exposure to senior management and board level, but also to work in a matrix organisation driving change at all levels.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 6 + years’ experience of senior Project and Programme Change Management and Transformation experience.
- Led large scale transformation programme across multiple countries and owned responsibility of a programme end to end.
- Proven senior Stakeholder management.
- Understanding of high level functional/ technical architecture
- Experience in Agile.
- Drove a program from implementation, through the testing lifecycle to Go-live, through hyper care.
- Experience in designing, scoping, animating and leading Workshops for senior Management.
- Create appropriate programme plans and liaise with the client to achieve a joint plan for a successfully delivered programme clearly showing cross dependencies and milestones.
- Ensure all programme quality processes and standards are adhered to and obtain regular forecasts from the project managers to enable accurate programme reporting.
- Strong communicator / influencer / relationship manager - Ability to influence and drive resources at all levels in a matrix organisation.
- Project and Programme Delivery within the Global Insurance Market.
- Experience in end to end process design.
- German and/or French language skills
The ideal candidate is a tenacious, thick skinned, proactive and client driven person. To succeed in the in this role you will need a high level of drive and commitment. The opportunity lends itself perfectly to a proactive and energetic person who is keen to work in a small, start-up culture. You will have the ability to integrate with an existing team – strong ability to work with people
*This role will involve fully expensed travel to Germany, France and the Benelux region*
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact James Money on 01628 564327 or email@example.com
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Project Management | Data | Change | Agile within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.