Programme Manager – Insurance – London
This is an exciting chance to join an established Software House and end to end Software Product Delivery Consultancy that operate within the global insurance markets. They have a very strong track record and reputation in producing pioneering and industry leading software solutions to the insurance sector. They specialise in bespoke software solutions development, project and programme lifecycle management, change and risk management, project and delivery frameworks, cyber and IT security, and IT strategy.
Due to very strong recent success, they are looking to recruit an experienced client facing Technical Senior Project / Programme Manager, ideally with experience of multi-million pound Programme delivery experience in the Insurance, Banking and wider and FS sectors.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience of client facing delivery of Software Development projects and programmes in the Insurance, Banking and wider and FS sectors.
- Participate in the creation of the project Statement of Works with pre-sales, Account Manager, Head of Product Line and Product Line Delivery Manager.
- Create appropriate programme plans and liaise with the client to achieve a joint plan for a successfully delivered programme clearly showing cross dependencies and milestones.
- Ensure all programme quality processes and standards are adhered to and obtain regular forecasts from the project managers to enable accurate programme reporting.
- Excellent leadership experience, team management, be able to work across multiple work streams - Lead a cross functional delivery to deliver of 50 – 60 people.
- Programme Change Management and Transformation experience.
- Strong communicator/influencer/relationship manager.
- Experience of leading multiple partners and vendors.
- Project and Programme Delivery within the London Insurance Market.
- Demonstrable experience and certifications of various delivery methods, such as, Prince 2 / PMP etc.
- Understanding and experience of Agile methodologies or Agile certifications.
- Understanding and experience of ITIL frameworks or ITIL certifications.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact James Money on 01628 564327 or email@example.com
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Project Management | ITSM | Change | Agile within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.