Technical Project Manager
£55k plus £6k car allowance and bens
Our client who are one of the leading UK end to end Infrastructure Partners (MSP) are seeking the skills and experience of a Technical / IT Project Manager for an initial 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will perform the successful day-to-day project management of projects, responsible for project ownership and accountability. Projects will be of various sizes ranging from £30,000 to £500,000+ budgets utilising the client's project management framework for the delivery of cutting edge IT solutions.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 5 years demonstrable track record of successfully delivering multiple concurrent technology projects, ideally in Agile environments.
- Understanding of Operating system and applications roll-outs (e.g. Windows 10, Office 365. Deployments of infrastructure and networking. Migrations to virtualised or cloud platforms).
- Strong stakeholder management is required due the customer facing nature of the role.
- Provide effective leadership to the project delivery teams, including Project Co-ordinator, Consultants, Engineers and 3rd party entities to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget.
- Managing customer queries and escalations.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of all vendors, especially Microsoft products and technologies
- Plan, control and execute multiple concurrent projects including risk management, change control, processes and documentation
- Demonstrate an understanding of complex technical systems and processes, with the ability to work with technical staff to help scope, and document technical solutions.
- MSP Project Management experience
- Agile PM Certifications
- Prince 2 Practitioner or other recognised PM certification
For a further discussion, please contact Sophie Ellis on 01628 569791