Project Manager - Financial Services – London – Permanent
Salary: £80,000 - £95,000 (D.O.E) pa + Benefits
This is an exciting chance to join a boutique Financial Services Consultancy who are very well established within the global banking markets. They have a very strong track record and reputation in partnering with the tier 1 global banks to support them around Payments (supporting, managing and implementing change to payment landscape), Financial Crime (Complex Money Laundering regulations), and Strategic Change (Project and Programme delivery to assist banks in meeting the challenges of the constantly changing regulatory landscape).
- 5+ years of experience of project management and / or redesigning processes
- Excellent leadership experience, team management, be able to work across multiple work streams
- Strong planning, reporting and budget management skills
- Experience of leading multiple partners
- A Project Management certification. Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred. Equivalent training and experience from a tier 1 consulting firm (Accenture, Deloitte, PWC, Bain, etc.) also acceptable
- Hands-on knowledge of Agile and traditional project management principles and practices with an ability, if required, to blend them together based on current project requirements
Desirable Skills (Not Essential)
- Good project experience and understanding of at least one key Payments areas:
- Digital and Omnichannel Banking – Mobile/ Online/ Open Banking
- Card Payments Processing (issuing, acquiring)
- Alternative Payment Methods and Payments Innovation (e.g. Bitcoin, E-Wallets, Blockchain)
- Payments Regulation (e.g. PSD2 – Open Banking, AML regulations)
- Fraud detection and prevention in Payments
- An Agile certification
- Ability to speak other languages (French, Spanish, German)
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Lisa Foreman - firstname.lastname@example.org
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in IT Service Management | Change | Agile within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.