Project Sales Lead - Cloud Infrastructure Services - UK wide - Permanent
Salary guideline: £60,000 - £80,000 pa DOE OTE: £100,000 -£120,000
+ Benefits pension up to 6% contributory + Commission / Bonus scheme
Region: UK Wide (Head office is London buts other sites are located all over the UK)
Our client is a Global SI specialising in Cloud Infrastructure Services, who endeavours to deliver the technologies, services and platforms that keeps our clients moving forward on their digital journeys. They provide the consulting, projects and runs services across cloud migration, cyber security, service management consulting as well as end user compute, service desk and hosting and cloud platform services. The client provides large scale outsourcing services for private, hybrid and public cloud with world class support services in compute, storage and network.
We need a Sales and Account focused, modern technologist (Cloud, Cloud Security, IoT, SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, Datacentre, EUC, Service Desk) with recent consultancy / MSP experience, preferably in one or more of the following sectors - Energy & Utilities, Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Travel, Transport, and/or Telco.
- Focus on opening new opportunities with new and existing clients, to drive growth in project work in the UK market.
- Manage the overall client relationship at CxO level, bringing strategic direction as a trusted advisor.
- Develop and implement account strategy, in line with group initiatives.
- Meet all account KPIs including growth, customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Ensure that the performance of all global delivery teams is consistent and meets contractual requirements.
- Develop and implement the 3-year plan for the account with input from all internal and external stakeholders.
- Grow our presence and connect with key individuals, partners and stakeholders in the designated sector to promote the brand and enable growth.
- Evidence of long-term, fruitful CxO relationships and ability to demonstrate delivery of individual sales values in excess of £4 million.
- Previous business development experience gained within a Service Integrator (SI) or a Technology Consulting company cross/up selling IT solutions across either Cyber, End User, Cloud, and Service Management portfolios
- Experience of account growth in private and/or public sector, preferably in the energy & utilities sector
- Demonstrable outsourcing and technology transformation experience
- Creativity and innovation, with gravitas to lead CIO / IT Director / Board level business meetings to position deals and deliver sales closure.
- Well versed with commercial models, estimation techniques, pricing trends, TUPE regulations, crafting complex MSA & SOW documents.
- Commercial skills in finance and contractual matters for compliance and able to own and resolve complex customer issues.
- Ability to obtain Security clearance is desirable.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact James Money on 01628 564327.
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in IT Service Management, Design & Delivery | Change | Agile Transition within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.