Project Manager / Consultant – PSD2 – London – Permanent
Salary: £75,000 - £80,000 (D.O.E) pa +
Benefits: Pension | Private medical |Income protection | Life Insurance | 28 days holiday
This is an exciting chance to join a boutique Financial Services Consultancy who are very well established within the global banking markets. They have a very strong track record and reputation in partnering with the tier 1 global banks to support them around Payments (supporting, managing and implementing change to payment landscape), Financial Crime (Complex Money Laundering regulations), and Strategic Change (Project and Programme delivery to assist banks in meeting the challenges of the constantly changing regulatory landscape).
Our client requires a Consultant / Project Manager with payments and PSD2 / Open Banking expertise to provide project management and SME support to their end clients (Tier 1 Global banks) during their PSD2 integration projects.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge and experience of PSD2 / Opening Banking
- Experience of running strategic projects in banking environments
- Delivered change to business functions
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Effective management of teams and experience of working across multidisciplinary teams to create and change various banking systems
- Lead Project / Programme planning for full project life cycles
- Effective use of project controls to manage deliverables, schedule, cost and quality
- Developed client relationships to be a trusted advisor on issues to enable identifying potential opportunities and mitigating actions
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working within a Japanese Banking environment
- Understanding of application programmable interfaces (APIs) and how to implement them
- Experience of running Project on a Page plans to highlight progress and key dependencies to a senior audience
- A working knowledge of systems infrastructure and technologies
- Experience of business change projects and an understanding of how to leverage domain expertise
- An appreciation of banking payment regulations
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact James Money on 01628 564327
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in IT Service Management | Change | Agile within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.