Quality Manager - Permanent
Location: Barrow in Furness
Salary: £50,000pa - £60,000pa + benefits & Flexible Working
MUST BE ELIGIBLE FOR SECURITY CLEARANCE!!
Our client who are a Global Leader in Systems Integration and IT Consultancy are looking for a Quality Manager to provide full support for the implementation and maintenance of quality systems within their Cloud Infrastructure Services department.
The key part of this role is to drive the quality and be able to control improvement initiatives, making key decisions, managing the issues and mitigating the risks.
- Quality management
- Innovation and capability growth
- General reporting
- Business and people leadership
- Service and delivery
- Technical process expertise
- Risk management
Key experience and strengths:
- Managing quality systems across business
- Strong experience of IS Quality Management System (QMS)
- Industry recognized trainings or certificates (e.g. ISAE 3402, ITIL, ISO 9001, 20000, 27001, 14001, CMMi, Six Sigma Black belt, Lean practitioner)
- Managing teams
- Flexibility about work content and location/work arrangements
If you are reading through this advert and thinking “this role is for me” then please CLICK APPLY!!
For a further discussion, please contact Georgia Shepherd on 07787 980 669 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.