We are working with one of the world’s leading cybersecurity software companies who are looking for a Queue Lead – Technical Support, to join their enterprise Technical Support team in Poland, on a remote basis.
Our client have been regarded as innovative and thought leaders within the Cyber Security space and are continuing to expand their teams across the EMEA region.
Your mission as a Queue Lead – Technical Support
You will be responsible for dealing with escalations and helping Support Engineers manage their day and ensuring our customers are receiving support in a timely manner.
In this role, you will coordinate the distribution of work tasks to Support Engineers, monitors incoming call volumes and ensures even distribution among engineers based on workload, considers time sensitivity of requests to ensure customer satisfaction and respond to escalations and ensure proper resources are assigned.
- Experience in Enterprise high technology Support Delivery and/or Support Quality role
- Successful track record of delivering quality results in a complex environment
- Consistent and disciplined
- Meticulous and observant
- Proven ability to develop effective, matrixed, cross-organizational relationships, collaborating and communicating across business and technology stakeholders and multiple geographies
- Solid leadership skills; self-motivated and a self-starter with a "can do" attitude
- High degree of professional confidence and credibility with effective presence, strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and plans at all levels
- Experience in creating reports and communication for Senior Management audience in high pressure and time-critical situations
Ready to Apply?
If you are reading this advert and are thinking ‘That sounds like me’, then we want to hear from you!
So why are you still reading?!