Retail Account Manager, Remote Working | 60-65K Permanent
Our client who are one of the leading data analytics consultancies are currently looking for Retail Account Manager to join their team.
The company are looking for someone to take responsibilities of multiple accounts and build relationships with key directors to ensure the success of each account. This individual will be someone who is confident in leading teams and generating new and creative ideas to get the best results.
- Develop relationships with key managers and executing delivery plans to make them more successful in their day to day duties.
- Understand the companies software and be able to demonstrate the values and benefits whilst overseeing the delivery.
- Work with different departments to understand their key business needs and how to increase the rate of success.
- Present previous case studies to influence key decisions managers.
Skills and Desires:
- Previous experience in internal account management.
- Have previously worked in wither the Retail or FMCG industries.
- Able to analyse data and address pros and cons
- Able to build strong relationships from low level to very senior
- Project management experience
- Have used software to produce retail reports.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a booming industry whilst make a significant change for a business. Our client are also offering the opportunity to work from home full time whilst enjoying a bonus on top of the base salary.
If this sound like a position you would be suitable for then please apply and I will be in contact shortly.