RPA - Robotic Process Engineer
Leading IT MSP & Microsoft Partner
£45,000 - £60,000 PA + Car Allowance + Bens
Our client are one of the most innovative and leading Intelligent Automation' Services Companies in the UK today. Specialising in modern workspace and digital transformation this remarkable organisation are embarking on substantial and continuous growth, whilst delivering ground breaking business solutions.
Imagine working for an organisation who are at the forefront of Automation and modern day technology, a company with an unparalleled commitment to their employees whilst delivering world class IT Services to their customers. Imagine no more.
Head Quartered in Reading, offering a state of the art working environment, coupled with excellent salary and benefits, our client are truly the career changing opportunity for you.
- Technical support on complex incidents
- Participate in the preparation of the RPA proposals
- Technical documentation and technology road mapping
- Lead reviews of existing process and technology
- Champion automation activities
- Work closely with project and architecture areas to ensure automation is a key part of all discussions and plan
- Experience of having designed & built RPA solutions - with hands on experience of one of these specific technologies - UIPath, Blueprism, Automation Anywhere and Workfusion
- Knowledge or interest in development languages
If this role is of interest to you and you wish to be considered then please apply and contact Nicole Sweeney to discuss this further.