£50k-£60k plus £4k car allowance
Our client is one of the most innovative and leading Intelligent Automation' Services Companies in the UK today. Specialising in modern workspace and digital transformation this remarkable organisation is embarking on substantial and continuous growth, whilst delivering ground breaking business solutions.
You must have a proven track record in working with the technology leaders such as Blue Prism & Thoughtonomy, and their teams, to identify, implement and support RPA based solutions.
- Participate in the preparation of the RPA proposals, supporting technical documentation and technology roadmap as part of the engagement.
- Support business development activities, as a technology subject matter expert
- Develop the role to ensure effectiveness and delivery of automation plans
- Lead reviews of existing process and technology to drive the automation agenda both internally and Champion automation activities to support efficiency and improved End User Experience
- Work closely with project and architecture areas to ensure automation is a key part of all discussions and plans
- Adopt the continuous improvement approach and identify opportunities to introduce innovations to existing services which may create new and/or improved services for customers and increased productivity.
- Develop effective relationships with key stakeholders to ensure alignment of automation requirements and activities.
- Proven technical experience in an IT related environment, ideally in RPA tools or automation
- Experience of having designed & built RPA solutions
- Knowledgeable in designing and architecting solutions build around software such as Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UI Path.
- Experience of one of these specific technologies - UIPath, Blueprism, Automation Anywhere and Workfusion
- Knowledge or interest in development languages such as PowerShell, VB .NET and C#
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and other Microsoft packages
- Experience as an architect on technology projects delivering tangible value through implementation of automated solutions.
- Exposure to ITIL (v3) and/or experience working in a formal change-controlled environment
If this great opportunity is something you are interested in, please send over your most up to date CV to email@example.com