(“Scrum Master”, Agile, SAFe, “Scaled Agile Framework”, Scrum, KANBAN, “Certified Scrum Master”, CSM, Certified Scrum Practitioner, Contract)
Scrum Master - BIG DATA - (SAFe / Scrum / KANBAN) – 6 month Contract
Our key client, a global leader in BIG DATA, DATA SCIENCE, INSIGHT and ANALYTICS, has some VERY exciting Scrum Master contract roles on a HUGE Agile Transformation Programme in Germany (UK Ltd / Umbrella paid in £). Our client, is just starting a 2 year and £200m Digital Transformation Programme and is implementing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) as part of its Agile transition. We have already placed a number of people (Coaches & SMs) over there from the UK and they love it. Some of the UK's /and European leading Agile Pioneers and Evangelists are involved.
This role will involve the successful candidate being on site in Germany 4/5 day per week with some potential to work remotely on occasion.
- Minimum 3 years - Solid and demonstrable commercial experience of being a true "Hands on" Scrum Master that is embedded in the team in corporate / enterprise environments.
- Experience of working within and / or assisting the implementation a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- SAFe certifications are a huge advantage - SAFe Scrum Master, SAFe Advanced Scrum Master, SAFe Agilist, SAFe Programme Consultant (SPC) 4/4.5 etc.
- Mentoring the team to work in an Agile / Scrum way - Good Coaching, Management and facilitation skills are required for this role.
- LEAN Agile - Kanban
- Improve the productivity of the SD teams
- Run daily team stand-ups
- Improve the productivity of the stand-ups
- Project tracking and management
- Any Scrum certifications will be highly desirable – Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP) or Professional Scrum Master (PSM)
Please click the apply link to send your CV
For a further discussion, please contact James Money
83zero Consulting Limited is an IT recruitment consultancy specialising in Change | Agile Transition | IT Service Management | Project and Programme Management within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.