SAP F&R Team Lead
Salary: £90,000 £110,000 per annum - Bonus - Benefits - Healthcare options
Location: London (Travel UK wide)
As a Supply Chain Consultant, you will work as part of a great team shaping and delivering the latest processes and solutions to a wide and varied set of clients, across many different industry sectors.
This role is a unique chance to work with the latest technologies, for example: S/4HANA, IoT, UI5, Digital, Cloud and Mobile, helping Clients renew their enterprise as they move through their transformation journeys.
**Eligible for SC Clearance essential**
- Be part of a team that solves problems and provide solutions for large, corporate clients in multiple sectors, working in cross-discipline, agile and distributed teams.
- Lead your functional area within the engagement as a Supply Chain Consultant to deliver full project life cycle delivery, supporting and mentoring where necessary.
- Develop skills to provide thought leadership to our clients and internal customers with your knowledge of available solutions both within the SAP portfolio, and the supporting products recognised within the industries.
- Alongside project delivery you will manage and develop your career through training, networking and contributing to the practice and wider group growth and objectives.
- Be a trusted technology adviser to our clients as well as to my clients colleagues
- Commitment, flexibility, thought leadership and a hunger to develop your career within the SAP SCM team and my clients wider Group.
- You have a passion to work with our clients, advising them on how to get the most out of their SAP technologies
- You will have a depth of consulting and functional experience of working across two or more SAP Supply Chain business processes; Procurement (traditional and cloud), Planning (Strategic and Operational), Inventory and Warehouse Management, Manufacturing, Quality Management, and Global Trade Services.
- Industry and business process knowledge in one or more of the following sectors; Aerospace and Defence, Consumer Products or Discrete Manufacturing
- Knowledge of the strategic direction of SAP and related products.
Why Our Client?
My client is a leading SAP Integration Partner, helping our clients navigate through complex SAP transformations. My client has 1000 + SAP practitioners across UK & India and are ranked #1 for SAP S/4HANA® certifications in UK and globally. We work closely with our clients to transform their business together using the latest SAP products and architecture, a deep knowledge of industries and markets, and innovative delivery methodologies.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.