(“SAP Supply Chain”, “SAP PP”, “SAP Production Planning”, WM, EWM, QM, ”SAP Solution Design”, “SAP Technical Design”, Consultancy, Permanent, UK wide, London, Birmingham, Manchester)
SAP Supply Chain Consultant (PP) – Permanent – UK wide – Global IT Consultancy
£70,000 - £80,000 + £5,300 car allowance + great benefits
Candidates can be based anywhere in the UK: This role will involve a mixture of working from end client sites, UK Offices and home working as required by the business. Regular weekly travel to client sites anywhere within UK and Ireland is expected.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading Global IT Consultancies / System Integrators. This will be the opportunity to be a key player within their Systems Integration Business Unit within the Global SAP Practice, working with top-tier clients across the UK and potentially further afield.
Reporting to the SCM Solution Director and working alongside peers in End User Delivery. The candidate must have deep understanding of SAP procurement processes and business analysis
- 6+ years demonstrable experience delivering SAP solutions against set targets and deadlines.
- Experience of multiple successful end-to-end SAP implementations in industries such as consumer goods, foods & beverages, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals etc. involving requirements gathering, solution design, configuration, testing, cutover and post go-live support.
- Knowledge of all SAP products associated with manufacturing & logistics execution.
- The role is that of the PP (Production Planning) SAP Consultant and will be required to be actively involved with Consulting on SAP based production planning projects in UK and Eire.
- Influencing the SAP production planning strategy, objectives and direction of the business unit.
- Occasionally develop winning solutions for proposals
- Occasionally involved with pre-sales.
Primary SAP Skills:
- SAP Production Planning (PP)
- SAP Production Planning for Process Industries (PP-PI)
- SAP Warehouse Management (WM)
- SAP Quality Management (QM)
Secondary SAP Skills (Combination of)
- SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) or
- SAP Project Systems (PS) or
- SAP Manufacturing Execution (ME) or
- SAP MII
This really is a great opportunity to join a global leader, so please apply now for more details!
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact James Money on 01628 564327.
83zero Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in IT Recruitment. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.