SAP Procurement Consultant
Salary: £75,000 - £90,000 pa | Holiday | Unlimited training | Private Healthcare | Pension
Location: Hybrid Working – UK wide
The job on offer
To design and implement SAP Ariba solutions regardless of their size, complexity, and sector. This may include the Sourcing & Contracts modules, or the Buying and Invoicing modules, as well as integration with ERPs such as SAP S/4 HANA.
• Support the Tower Lead on operations, strategy, people/emerging talent development and produce Go-To Market material, Points of View, and industry insight
• Manage C-Level stakeholders, shape client engagements and be present in steering committees and executive forums
• Actively work on new opportunities and respond to RFP’s, Bids/Pre-Sales opportunities to help strengthen the practice
• Be an ambassador for junior staff, provide mentorship in technical and consulting skills and guide careers
• Own SME areas/strategic initiatives/operational tasks within their team and/or the DU; have a profile within the team and DU.
• Oversee requirements gathering, design and gap analysis workshops to identify the optimum SAP solution
• Work with the Engagement Manager to successfully forecast and manage resource and budget
• Guide the client with your knowledge of SAP Ariba standards and best practice in SAP Ariba Procurement
• Keep Procurement skills aligned with new technology as it is released (stay current)
• A good market profile and active on Linked In or other Social Media channels.
• Act as an ambassador for our tools, methods and accelerators and knows how to apply them to client situations and projects. Actively work to continuously improve.
• Implementation experience of SAP Ariba modules
• Strong SAP Ariba configuration and implementation experience
• Strong knowledge of Cloud Procurement and the differences between SAP and other market leading solutions
• Knowledge of Supply Chain Collaboration, Supplier Lifecycle Performance and Cloud Integration
• A good understanding of configuration dependencies and interrelationships between SAP Ariba and SAP ECC / S/4 MM and FI modules
• An expert understanding of Procurement via SAP MM and SRM
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact Connor McCabe – 07747 773421
83zero LTD is a boutique consultancy specialising in IT, Data Engineering and Architecture | Data Science (ML, AI, DL) | Data Visualisation | RPA within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.