(“SAP Supply Chain”, “SCM", “SAP PP”, "PP-PI", “SAP Production Planning”, WM, EWM, ”SAP Solution Design”, “SAP Technical Design”, Consultancy, Permanent, UK wide, London, Birmingham, Manchester)
SAP Supply Chain Management Principal Consultant – UK wide – Global IT Consultancy
£75,000 - £85,000 + Bonus + £5,300 car allowance + great benefits
Candidates can be based anywhere in the UK: This role will involve a mixture of working from end client sites, UK Offices and home working as required by the business. Regular weekly travel to client sites anywhere within UK and Eire is expected. You must be eligible for Security Clearance.
At least 10 years demonstrable successful experience delivering SAP SCM solutions against set targets and deadlines. Knowledge of all SAP products associated with manufacturing.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading Global IT Consultancies / System Integrators. This will be the opportunity to be a key player within their Systems Integration Business Unit within the Global SAP Practice, working with top-tier clients across the UK and potentially further afield.
Reporting to the SCM Solution Director and working alongside peers in End User Delivery. The candidate must have deep understanding of SAP procurement processes and business analysis
Essential SAP Skills:
- SAP Supply Chain Management (APO).
- SAP Production Planning (PP).
- SAP Production Planning for Process Industries (PP-PI).
Secondary (Combination of):
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (SAP IBP).
- SAP Materials Management or SAP Warehouse Management (WM).
- Broad knowledge of SAP reporting & analytics solutions (SAP BI, SAP BO) as well as SAP Process Integration (SAP PI).
- Experience of 3-4 successful end-to-end SAP implementations in industries such as consumer goods, foods & beverages, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals etc. involving requirements gathering, solution design, configuration, testing, cutover and post go-live support.
- Experience of architecting SAP solutions for supply chain management, manufacturing and logistics execution areas, including integration with other systems for reporting & analytics, warehouse management and manufacturing execution.
- Knowledge of SAP S/4HANA solution and experience of delivering S/4HANA solutions.
- Experience of delivering SAP IBP solutions.
- Experience of designing and delivering solutions for integration with SAP / 3rd party solutions for warehouse management and manufacturing execution.
- Pre-sales experience.
- SAP project management experience.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact James Money on 01628 564327.
83zero Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in IT Recruitment. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.