SAP Technical Architect
Salary: £75,000 - £90,000 + Holiday | Pension | Private Healthcare | Certifications
Location: UK Wide (Hybrid Working)
Our Client expect their SAP architects to have experience of a wide range of SAP technologies and non-SAP technologies including key SAP strategic products, SAP Software as a Service (SaaS) offerings, partner products to SAP, public and private cloud solutions, best practices and general ways of working.
Here are some of the key activities of the role:
• Take ownership of the client requirements, deliverables and accountabilities to ensure adherence to Architecture Governance processes, industry and SAP solution best practices and to maintain consistency with clients’ Architecture vision
• Produce clear architectural artifacts, including landscape designs, system sizing and a well-managed RAID log
• Solution design in a highly integrated, API driven estate with both strategic and legacy components at high volumes
• Apply large scale SAP Architecture experience (including ERP, Portal, and PI) for SAP system sizing and landscape design, delivering to client Non-Functional Requirements. Providing clarity in the mitigation of the impact of the design on the clients existing solutions.
• Deep understanding of high-volume architectural and technical SAP solutions (including ECC, Portal and PI)
• High-level of understanding of Non-Functional Requirements and clarity in the mitigation of their impact on SAP solutions
• Assertiveness in dealing with people at all levels within and outside of the delivery organisation, including partner and client organisations
• Issue management, prioritisation and ability to provide pragmatic direction which is consistent with clients’ longer-term strategy
• Demonstrate knowledge of how to integrate 3rd party products into complex IT estates, manage interdependencies between products and lead end to end delivery in potentially multi-supplier engagements
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact Connor McCabe – 07747 773421.
83zero LTD is a boutique consultancy specialising in IT, Data Engineering and Architecture | Data Science (ML, AI, DL) | Data Visualisation | RPA within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.