SAS Solution Architect
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 + Holiday | Pension | Private Healthcare | Certifications
Location: UK Wide (Hybrid Working)
The job on offer
Design, architecture design and implementation of complex end-to-end SAS 9.4 -> SAS Viya solutions.
• Advising our clients, in terms of architecture/infrastructure, platform and engineering best practices using SAS 9.4 and Viya solutions.
• Challenge the status quo, and provide an alternative point of view as and when required.
• Take ownership of the client requirements, deliverables and accountabilities to ensure adherence to Architecture Governance processes, industry best practices and to maintain consistency with clients’ Architecture vision
• Drive the solution development and documentation of solution designs ensuring good architectural practices are observed through the lifecycle of the solution development
• Provide oversight of architectural direction for and on behalf of our clients
• Working with agile development teams and delivery architects through all phases of the solution lifecycle
• Take ownership of the solutions and be the face off to our internal and external senior stakeholders
• Develop excellent working relationships with our clients to become their trusted advisors through boldness and honesty
• Relationship management of the technical relationships with vendors, third parties and the wider Business
• Ensure solution delivery is performed according to agreed specification
• Own technical problem management and resolution relevant to the solution development
• Understanding of how SAS works, SAS services, configuration, batch orchestration, SAS in cloud deployments, etc.
• Demonstrable expertise in the areas of information management and BI architectures as well as in the use of multiple SAS products (ideally by a certification).
• Experience in the SAS programming and implementation of business intelligence and analytic projects.
• Assertiveness in dealing with people at all levels within and outside of the delivery organisation, including partner and client organisations
• Able to demonstrate resilience, flexibility and adapt to changing schedules and priorities
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact Connor McCabe – 07747 773421
83zero LTD is a boutique consultancy specialising in IT, Data Engineering and Architecture | Data Science (ML, AI, DL) | Data Visualisation | RPA within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.