Our client who are a Digital Transformation and Software house and a major leader in their field are seeking the skills and experience of an Agile Scrum Master to join their office in Middlesbrough.
You’ll be responsible for leading a multi-disciplined team of software engineers with the aim of delivering great quality software. You’ll be the driving force in ensuring that our product is developed to the highest standards using agile practices.
- Product delivery
- Team Leadership and Management
- Previous relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience of managing and delivering projects using Agile methodologies
- A good understanding of the full scrum lifecycle
- Demonstrable experience in building and managing scrum teams, providing team leadership, people management and coaching for performance
- Experience with methods and techniques used for planning and monitoring the progress of projects and assessing their status and health as well as that of the team and the process.
- Established and demonstrable track record of managing all aspects of a successful product delivery.
- Degree level or equivalent education in a software engineering discipline preferred
- Act as the Agile champion for the team, Managing the Scrum process, scheduling and facilitating all scrum ceremonies (planning, standups, retrospectives etc)
- Work with the Product Owner to groom and define the product backlog
- Set and deliver realistic deliverables within each sprint in accordance with the product roadmap
- Communicate progress with the team and Product Owners via sprint plans, stand ups, burn down charts and scrum processes.
- Work with Product Owner to scope and prioritise activities based on business growth and customer impact.
- Work with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organisation
- Work closely with the engineering team to deliver product improvements and lean time-to-market solutions.
- Provide Agile, Scrum and technical guidance and manage the team so that Scrum practices are followed, and software development meets the highest standards in terms of functionality, quality, and overall customer experience.
- Work with the Development Manager and People team to ensure that performance is managed, objectives are set, feedback is provided
Please apply now for further details!