We are working with one of Microsoft’s leading Gold Partners in the UK, who have received multiple awards from Microsoft on the delivery of their services, along with achieving a top #10 spot in the best places to work in the UK!
It is our client’s mission to deliver an outstanding service to customers and make sure that they are ready for the ever-changing technical advancements in the world.
Our client is looking for self-starting and creative individuals, who want to join an organisation that supports their career development, whilst encourages new ideas and strategies.
Position & Skills Overview
- Undertake responsibilities of Scrum Master
- Facilitating Scrum ceremonies such as daily stand up, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meeting
- Working with team members to build an effective team
- Able to resolve issues that are blocking the team’s progress
- Effectively manage conflict resolution
- Shield the team from outside distractions and interferences
- Coach all participants
- Able to evangelise the benefits of agile processes and all ceremonies
- Produce clear definitions of the key statuses and processes so that clients with less experience of agile methodologies are able to understand and benefit
- Effective communicator
- Able to liaise with all stakeholders and participants
- Undertake backlog shaping and prioritisation
- Expertise in building and analysing user stories and hierarchies such as epics and themes
- Proven ability to facilitate agile estimation sessions
- Proven ability to work with the team to prioritise user stories for delivery in sprints
- Ability to explore and validate success criteria
Ready to Apply?
If you are an experience Scrum Master who is interested in working across multiple projects and
wants to work for an award-winning organisation, then why are you still reading?!