(“Scrum Master”, Agile, SAFe, “Scaled Agile Framework”, Scrum, KANBAN, “Certified Scrum Master”, CSM, PSM, Certified Scrum Practitioner, Contract)
Scrum Master - BIG DATA - (SAFe / Scrum / KANBAN) – 6 month Contract – Germany / Remote
Our key client,a global leader in BIG DATA and ANALYTICS, has some very exciting Scrum Master contract roles on a major Agile Transformation Programme in Germany (UK Ltd / Umbrella paid in £). Our client, is just starting a 2 year and £200m Digital Transformation Programme and is implementing SAFe as part of its Agile transition. We have already placed a number of Agile professionals (Coaches & SM's) on the project, from the UK, and they love it. Some of the UK and European leading Agile Pioneers and Evangelists are involved in this programme.
This role will involve the successful candidate being on site in Germany 4/5 day per week with some potential to work remotely on occasion. Travel and accommodation can be expensed within reason.
- Minimum 3 years - Solid and demonstrable commercial experience of being a true "Hands on" Scrum Master that is embedded in the team in corporate / enterprise environments.
- Experience of working within and / or assisting the implementation a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- SAFe qualifications would be desirable SAFe Scrum Master (SASM) or SAFe Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) or SAFe Programme Consultant (SPC 4/4.5)
- Strong and demonstrable experience of introducing Agile principles and techniques to teams / individuals that are not used to working in an Agile way by good Coaching / Mentoring, Management and Facilitating.
- Improve the productivity of the SD teams - Throughput, Velocity, Lead Time, Cycle time.
- Be able to use a variety of best fit Retrospective Techniques (e.g. Sailboat, Air Balloon, Speedcar etc.).
- Any Scrum certifications will be highly desirable – Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP) or Professional Scrum Master (PSM)
- SAFe certifications - SAFe Scrum Master, SAFe Advanced Scrum Master, etc.
- Knowledge of Rally
Please click the apply link to send your CV
For a further discussion, please contact James Money
83zero Consulting Limited is an IT recruitment consultancy specialising in Change | Agile Transition | IT Service Management | Project and Programme Management within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.