Security Architect – Global IT Consultancy
£70,000 - £75,000 + £5,300 car allowance + 10% Bonus + 10% Pension
Our client, a leading Global IT Consultancy / Systems Integrator is looking for a Security Architect to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity to be a key player within their Business & Platform Solutions division, where their pinpoint focus is on understanding our clients’ business industries and technologies.
Our Client is growing the capabilities of its UK Centre of Excellence to work with our clients on the digital transformation journey. The Security Architect will work as part of a multiple disciplinary team. You will work alongside Senior DevOps Engineers, Cloud Architects and Application Architects to determine the best solutions for their customers.
This role will involve a mixture of working from end client sites, UK Offices (London or Reading) and remote home working as required by the business. Regular travel to client sites is expected. Flexible working arrangements will be available.
- Solid experience as a Security Architect a complex and diverse business
- You must have deep understanding of common classes of vulnerabilities in technologies, how they occur, how they are found and exploited
- Experience of risk management and control frameworks and ability to present information in an understandable form
- Solid background in security in the following technologies- cloud, identity, application and data security, threat and vulnerability management, secrets management, DevSecOps and Infrastructure as code.
- Experience in following GDPR and protecting Personally Identifiable Information
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex security topics in an easy to understand and engaging way
- Strong influencing skills
- Certified in a recognised security professional qualification e.g. CISSP
- Able to successfully gain SC level security clearance checks
- Experience working in large public sector organisation
- Experience in working within the NIST Cybersecurity framework
- Experience in Security Architecture for cloud native, container-based applications.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact Lisa Foreman on 01628 569792. 83zero Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in IT Recruitment. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.