(“Account Executive”, “Account Manager”, “Client Success”, “Client Services”, "Client engagement", Sales, Pre-Sales, Consultant Infrastructure, Cloud, DevOps, Agile, Permanent)
Account Exec / Client Engagement - Technology Services Consultancy - Energy & Utilities - Permanent
Salary guideline: £90,000 - £120,000 pa DOE + benefits + bonus scheme
Region: Target market area is Midlands and the North for this role, so would be advantageous for candidates to be located in these areas - but not essential
Our client is a Cloud Infrastructure Services business, who endeavors to provide its customers with a collaborative business experience, which combines consulting, infrastructure build and run capabilities, as well as the provision of cloud-based services in an integrated and global sales and delivery model. The consultancy is very established and known for providing Infrastructure outsourcing services, data centre, helpdesk and network support. They have an excellent reputation for market leading services like service integration and cloud brokering orchestration. This level of infrastructure transformation service and their track record of helping their clients virtualise and optimise their technology estates is what has made them one of the leading global players in this field!
The core focus of this role is to lead and develop the clients key accounts with a very specific focus on profitable growth. This will require expert level customer relationship management, stakeholder and board level engagement. This role will be responsible for driving sales of infrastructure solutions in the Energy and Utilities subsector. Maintaining existing key accounts and selling solutions to find new ones to.
We need a Sales focused, modern technologist (Cloud, Cloud Security, IoT, Saas, IaaS, PaaS, Datacentre) with recent consultancy / MSP experience (preferably in Utilities and Energy).
- Account growth is a key focus. You will harness the existing client relationship / revenue stream and develop the account into a larger and more profitable operation.
- Manage the overall client relationship at C level, bringing thought leadership as a trusted advisor.
- Develop and implement account strategy, in line with group initiatives.
- Meet all account KPI's including growth, customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Ensure that the performance of all global delivery teams is consistent and meets contractual requirements.
- Develop and implement the 3-year plan for the account with input from all internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure adherence to company and client-defined standards and commercial procedures.
- Connecting with and growing their presence with key individuals, partners and stakeholders in the energy & utilities sector to promote the brand and enable growth
- Evidence of long-term, fruitful C Level relationships.
- Experience of account growth in Private and/or Public Sector, preferably specifically in the energy & utilities sector.
- Experience in a wide variety of information technology fields to drive innovation and creativity in the account.
- Demonstrable Outsourcing and technology transformation experience.
- Hold a network of contacts within relevant commercial organisations including software and hardware vendors, industry analysts and advisors besides prospective clients.
- Exceptional focus on all aspects of P&L management and reporting at both a pursuit and client level
- Creative and innovative, with gravitas to lead CIO / IT Director / Board level business meetings to position deals and in sales closure.
- Well versed with commercial models, estimation techniques, pricing trends, TUPE regulations, crafting complex MSA & SOW documents
- Commercially skilled in finance and contractual matters for compliance and able to own and resolve complex customer issues.
- Well networked externally, able to leverage relationships for advantage.
- Flexible and mobile.
- Able to achieve Security Clearance.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact James Money on 01628 564327.
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in IT Service Management, Design & Delivery | Change | Agile Transition within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.