Senior Account Executive - Cloud Infrastructure Services - UK wide - Permanent
Salary guideline: £70,000 - £80,000 pa DOE + Benefits inc pension up to 6% contributory + Commission / Bonus scheme
OTE: £100,000 - £120,000 pa
Region: UK Wide (Head office is London / Woking)
Our client is a Cloud Infrastructure Services business, who endeavors to deliver the technologies, services and platforms that keeps our clients moving forward on their digital journeys. We provide the consulting, projects and runs services across cloud migration, cyber security, service management consulting as well as end user compute, service desk and hosting and cloud platform services. The client provides large scale outsourcing services for private, hybrid and public cloud with world class support services in compute, storage and network.
You are expected to contribute to yearly sales targets that, depending upon the account, can range from £2m to £10m in new business each year. The target is placed on the account itself. With our recent move to an integrated global sales and delivery model this is exciting time to join our business.
We need a Sales and Account focused, modern technologist (Cloud, Cloud Security, IoT, SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, Datacentre, EUC, Service Desk) with recent consultancy / MSP experience, preferably in one or more of the following sectors -Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Travel, Transport, and/or Telco.
- You will engage with a range of stakeholders through the sales cycle, including our delivery and solutioning teams, our sales teams, account teams and engaging directly with our clients at a range of senior levels.
- Particular sectors of focus and experience required, preferably in Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Travel, Transport, Telco.
- You will manage the identification and generation of new sales opportunities and the cultivation of pipeline growth in conjunction with the account teams, your relationship with client staff and through CIS offers.
- You generate creative and innovative perspectives and constantly look for improvement.
- You will be expected to lead the sales cycle for your portfolio of opportunities with single, or multiple accounts, organizing sign-on to get Business Development funds to support you.
- You lead and build effective pursuit teams to meet business objectives and build the business.
- You will develop and review your sales strategies, solution proposals and deal closure plans with the Cluster Head and organise sign-offs to close.
- You develop partnerships and strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and maximise benefit for all the parties.
- Selling large and complex IT / Infrastructure / Outsourcing opportunities that include multiple integrated service towers focusing on value and business outcomes.
- Good technical knowledge around one or more of the following areas, Cloud, Cyber Security, EUC, Support Services, Network and Storage. e.g. O365 and Windows 10 upgrades, roll outs etc.
- Demonstrable experience of selling, Project, Consultancy, Run and MSP in one or more of the following areas, Cloud, Cyber Security, EUC, Support Services, Network and Storage
- Achieving annual sales quotas in excess of £3-5m per annum.
- Managing pursuit teams across a matrix organisation of more than 5 people.
- Ability to work in a global organisational and service delivery environment.
- Evidence of long-term, fruitful C Level relationships - well networked externally, able to leverage relationships for advantage.
- Experience of account growth in Private and/or Public Sector, preferably specifically in one or more of the following, Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Travel, Transport, Telco sectors.
- Demonstrable Outsourcing and technology transformation experience.
- Commercially skilled in finance and contractual matters for compliance and able to own and resolve complex customer issues.
- Able to achieve Security Clearance.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact James Money on 01628 564327.
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in IT Service Management, Design & Delivery | Change | Agile Transition within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.