("Test Consultant", “Test Engineer”, “Senior Automation Tester”, “Senior Test Engineer”, “Test Analyst”, BDD, TDD, Gherkin, Cucumber, Jenkins, "Unit Testing", Agile, Scrum, SAFe, “Scaled Agile Framework”, Contract)
Senior Automation Test Engineer | 6-month contract | Nuremberg, Germany
£450 - £500 per day D.O.E
Our client, a global leader in Market Research (Big Data, Analytics and Insight), is looking for a Senior Test Engineer to join their team on a 6-month contract. The client is embarking on a very large Agile Transformation Programme and are implementing SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework), so this is a very exciting opportunity to work in a cutting edge Agile environment.
The successful candidate must have experience of working in and supporting cross functional teams. We are looking for an experienced Senior Test Consultant who can take full ownership for creating Test Strategies and Test Scripts. The ideal candidate will come from a Development back ground and have strong Unit Testing experience.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Strong Automation testing experience
- “Development in testing” experience - hands on Unit Testing (Junit / Nunit) is an essential requirement.
- Experience with BDD - Cucumber and Gherkin
- Continuous Integration - Jenkins
- Working in an Agile / Scrum / SAFe environment is desirable.
- Hands on Integration and Functional testing.
- Demonstrable experience in setting up testing environments / frameworks
The role will be based in Germany four or five days per week.
Please click the apply / upload profile link to send me your CV
For a further discussion, please contact James Money on 01628 564327
83zero Consulting Limited is an IT recruitment consultancy specialising in Agile Software Development within the UK and Europe. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.