Senior Front End Developer – Permanent
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000 pa + Benefits
My client is a global organisation with a very strong Digital Change and Transformation business, is looking for multiple Senior Front End Developers. As part of the Web Platforms Team in their Digital Customer Experience unit, you’ll help them produce web platforms for a range of enterprise clients. All your close colleagues will be very experienced software engineers – technical experts who love using Open Source to create complex content management, digital marketing, and e-commerce solutions.
The role can be based anywhere in the UK as the client has multiple locations all over the UK and will involve travel to end client sites.
This is a challenge for a Senior Front End Developer, capable of leading the development and delivery of engaging mobile, tablet and desktop web experiences for our ambitious clients.
- Lead agile development teams as they deliver robust, engaging and usable solutions.
- Take personal responsibility for components’ technical delivery – collaborative with other senior developers and architects to design robust, scalable technical solutions.
- Continually improve our front end development teams’ development processes, practices, tools and techniques.
- Share your knowledge and experience with colleagues as you coach them and mentor them, helping the team to grow their skills.
- Work with clients and internal teams to develop new opportunities and open source projects and initiatives.
- Experience of third-party APIs and SASS or another CSS pre-processor.
- Practical knowledge of using Grunt, Gulp or similar tools to automate tasks.
- Version control software (Git) expertise, and a deep understanding of web standards accessibility and best practice.
- A portfolio with examples of responsive design and multiple browsers, along with Test Driven or Behaviour Driven Development.
- Experience of leading commercial agile teams and delivering optimised integrated web solutions.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact James Money on 01628 564327
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Software Development & Agile within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.