Senior Front End Developer
Location: UK wide
I'm looking to speak with enthusiastic and experienced front end developers who are keen to get stuck into a new project with a world leading consultancy with a mighty list of clients. They have a grand 50 years of heritage and are driven by consistently pushing technological boundaries.
You will be right at the forefront of the front-end spectrum and you will be expected to work with some of the most modern tech on the market right now. With the backing of over 12 billion in yearly revenue you can be confident that they have the resource to help you become the best developer that you can be.
The focus of this role:
This is a challenge for a Senior Front End Developer, capable of spearheading the development and delivery of engaging desktop, mobile, tablet and web experiences for all of their clients.
What you’ll do:
- Lead agile development teams
- Take personal responsibility for components’
- Continual improvement of their front-end development teams’ development processes, practices, tools and techniques.
- Share your knowledge and experience with colleagues
You need to have:
- Experience of third-party APIs
- Experience of Grunt, Gulp or similar automation tools.
- VC software (Git) expertise, and a deep understanding of web standards accessibility and best practice.