*Really exciting opportunity to work for a leader within the Market Research industry*
We are looking for an individual with great communication skills and a strong background in data analytics to join our client who are a leading Market Research company.
The Senior Insight Manager will support exceeding revenue by the effective delivery of quality insights and data.
- Coordinates, executes, analyses, and presents findings from a variety of insight projects purchased by the client; recommends potential action steps and additional opportunities
- Demonstrates ability to cut through data and issue clutter, and identifies what is most important
- Coordinates and executes high quality on-going analytic and ad-hoc requests
- Consults with our client on a full range of solutions including Category Analytics, Forecasting, Ranging and Store Audits
- Uses strong analytical skills to consult all client stakeholders - sales, category management and brand and trade marketing groups.
- Helps the client derive key strategic insights from assorted data types
- Identifies and develops revenue opportunities with client
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Ability to build and leverage mutually beneficial relationships and networks both internally and externally
• Able to engage in a consultative manner with clients when helping solve/manage content deliverables
• Strong project management and process skills
• Experience of using large databases to drive both regular reporting and ad-hoc interrogation
- Demonstrated ability to work with agency partners
• Experience in all elements of the incremental solution sales process: Identifying and qualifying the opportunity; initial engagement and discussion with client; proposal writing; sign-off; execution management
• Ability to effectively work with virtual and diverse teams
If you are an ambitious, personable and enthusiastic insight professional, this could be the perfect role for you, so please do get in touch!