This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Market Research company who are one of the big players within the FMCG and Retail space.
You will be a fundamental member of the team, utilising extensive industry knowledge to provide valuable insights into the client.
The core focus of this role will be to help the client understand data and create insights gathered from market tracking.
*You will be based between Bracknell and St Albans*
- Creating and presenting high-level insights
- Cut through data, issue clutter and identify to the client what is most important
- Coordinate, execute, analyse and presents findings from a variety of data sources
- Co-ordinate ‘client-ready’ decks and present fact-based arguments influentially
- Understand core solutions to work consultatively with the client to meet their needs
- Develops and leverages strong, collaborative relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Acts as a liaison between the client and internal departments
- Identifies and develops revenue opportunities with client
- Responsible for updating all business performance metrics
- Ideally strong experience working in insights within the FMCG/Retail sectors
- Knowledgeable of the Retail industry and the challenges faced in the modern market
- Leverages mutually beneficial relationships and networks both internally and externally
- Able to engage in a consultative manner with clients at all levels when helping solve/manage content deliverables
- Strong project management and process skills
- Ability to effectively work with virtual and diverse teams and managing workflow
If you are an experienced Insight professional, looking to work with a market leader, please apply now!