This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Market Research company who are one of the big players within the FMCG and Retail space.
You will be a fundamental member of the team, utilising extensive industry knowledge to provide valuable insights into the market leading FMCG client.
The key responsibilities are to identify opportunities, propose solutions, lead insight projects (including cross agency) and communicate actionable results that contribute to the development of brand, products and commercial strategies.
- Establish a strategic role which adds value and delivers growth
- Challenge processes, ways of working, decisions, actions
- Proactive Senior level Engagement to deliver added value to both the company and client
- Informing future business strategy through leading insight
- Focus on “waste down and value up”
- Informed and aware on Market Advantage to identify opportunities for Purina
- Foresee business needs
- Stakeholder engagement across Senior Leadership Team, Sales, Marketing, Insights
- Strong communication – Verbal & written
- Coordinates, executes, analyses and presents findings from a variety of insight projects purchased by the client; recommends potential action steps and additional opportunities
- Ability to cut through data and issue clutter and identify what is most important
- Co-ordinates client ready decks and presents fact-based arguments influentially
- Consults with our client on a full-range of services, including Analytics, Shopper Solutions, Field and Solutions & Innovation
- Manages high quality on-going analytic and ad-hoc requests
- Works very closely with our clients to produce strategic and tactical presentations
- Drives and informs the business agenda for all client stakeholders - sales, category management and brand and trade marketing groups through detailed category knowledge
- Understands core solutions to work consultatively with the client to meet their needs
- Identifies and develops revenue opportunities with client
- Utilises creativity in identifying new techniques and processes
- Develops and leverages strong, collaborative relationships with external and internal stakeholders
If you’re an experienced Insight professional looking for a fresh challenge, please apply now!