This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading Research Agency, working onsite with one of the world’s largest FMCG accounts.
You will be a fundamental member of the team, utilising extensive industry knowledge to provide valuable insights into the client.
- Creating and presenting high-level insights
- Coordinate, execute, analyse and presents findings from a variety of data sources, whilst also providing recommendations
- Co-ordinate ‘client-ready’ decks and present fact-based arguments influentially
- Understand core solutions to work consultatively with the client to meet their needs
- Develops and leverages strong, collaborative relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Acts as a liaison between the client and internal departments
- Identifies and develops revenue opportunities with client
- Strong analytical skills and experience working with agency partners (Nielsen, Kantar, IRi)
- Experience working in insights within the FMCG industry
- Networks both internally and externally whilst building long-lasting relationships
- Able to engage in a consultative manner with clients at all levels when helping to solve/manage deliverables
- Strong project management and process skills
- Ability to effectively work with virtual and diverse teams and managing workflow
If you are an experienced Insight professional, looking to work with a big player within the FMCG market, please apply now!