(“ITSM Consultant”, “IT Service Delivery Consultant”, “Project Manager”, “Software Development Lifecycle”, SDLC, Infrastructure, Digital, Cloud, “as a service”, Change, Consultancy, Agile, Lean, DevOps, Prince, MSP, Permanent, London, Central London)
Senior ITSM Consultant – Permanent – London
Salary: £70,000 to £75,000 pa DOE (+£3,000 Travel Allowance)
Benefits: Private health, Pension (non-contributory / company contribution up to 6%), Travel expenses, Bonus and Share option scheme, and 25 days holiday (+stat).
My market leading Global IT Services Management Consultancy based in Central London are renowned for providing innovative IT Service Management solutions on a consultancy basis, to a number of the biggest and well known global brands spanning across multiple sectors. Their key objective with client service is to focus on designing, delivering and embedding robust, pragmatic IT Service Management and delivery solutions. They have a long and impressive track record of helping their clients transform their IT capabilities across all aspects of the delivery and support lifecycle.
In today’s market we are seeing more and more businesses drive their IT departments to improve ‘traditional’ Service Delivery Management and evolve the organisation to deliver greater business benefits using Agile, Lean, and DevOps. This role will certainly give the successful candidate a lot of exposure to new technologies such as Digital, Cloud and “As A Service” platforms which is driving Service Delivery change and really improving the perceived internal value of the IT team in modern business.
With an increasing client demand for IT Service Delivery analysis and change, my client is rapidly growing and continuing to dominate this hot market area!
- Extensive experience of operating across the Service Management Lifecycle
- Practical experience in a strategic or senior management role involving process implementation and improvement
- Demonstrable experience of Agile Project Management, Agile Development, Digital and Cloud implementations and management plus DevOps ways of working
- Strong BA skills with a proven ability to gather requirements and articulate these to all parties
- Confident and comfortable in presenting to both large and small audiences
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to produce written material and documentation to a high standard
- Familiar with the implications of organisational change and methods of enabling successful change
- Diverse IT background with significant experience in large scale blue-chip corporations
- ITIL Manager’s Certificate (Version 2) or ITIL Expert Certificate (Version 3)
- Experience in undertaking ITIL Maturity Assessments (or other equivalent)
- Experience in multiple industries
- Consultancy experience
- Project Management certification
- ISO certification
- Experience and/or accreditation of COBIT / SFIA / Six Sigma / Lean / IT4IT
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a further discussion, please contact Lisa Foreman on 01628 564108