Senior Software Engineer need for a progressive software house in London. (£70k)
Fantastic opportunity available to any junior level developer looking to progress their career with a forward thinking software organization. Or alternatively, a strong senior developer looking to further their skills in a role that will progress them to a high level
My client is a global software vendor who are the leaders enterprise open-source provider of process automation, content management, and information governance software.
Due to continued success, they are expanding their business to introduce a couple of developers to their highly skilled software team. They are a laid back company but take their work very seriously. Perfect for someone looking for a start-up culture with plenty of financial backing.
- Be part of a cross-functional agile engineering team
- Build new products
- Write well designed and clean code
- Develop test automation at unit, integration and functional level
- Learn about AWS
The sort of skills we are looking for include:
- Experience building web applications using Java
- Awareness of test automation frameworks Like WebDriver of JUnit
- Working knowledge of VC systems such as Git.
- strong working knowledge of Spring framework
- ideally some knowledge of containerisation - Docker
- Knowledge of agile or scrum practices.
- An ability to get stuff done
- A desire to want to be part of something big while always learning new technologies.