(Messaging, Productivity, Consultant, "Technical Consultant", "Office 365 Consultant", O365, “Office365”, “Active Directory”, Exchange, “Skype for Business”, Reading, Berkshire)
Senior Messaging / Productivity Consultant (0365/AD/Exchange) - Permanent - Reading
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000 pa
Benefits: £6k Car Allowance, Pension (contributory up to 5%), and 25 days holiday (+stat), Death in Service insurance, Parking onsite.
My market leading client is a Managed Service Provider based in Reading. They are renowned for providing innovative IT Infrastructure / MSP solutions on a consultancy basis, to many of the biggest and well known global brands spanning across multiple sectors. Their key objective with client service is to focus on designing, delivering and embedding robust, pragmatic "Infrastructure as a Service" and MSP solutions.
In today’s market we are seeing more and more businesses drive their IT departments to improve ‘traditional’ Infrastructure and evolve the organisation to deliver greater business benefits using Infrastructure as code, Continuous Integration/Development, and DevOps approaches. My client is renowned for assisting organisation implement and drive these changes.
The successful candidate will have strong and demonstrable end client facing skills and experience in delivering end-to-end solutions. With an increasing client demand for "Infrastructure as a Service" my client is rapidly growing and continuing to dominate this hot market area!
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Solid and demonstrable experience of successful enterprise sized migrations (thousands of accounts) with Office365.
- Expert level technical knowledge and hands on experience with Active Directory and Exchange.
- Multiple End to End / Full Lifecycle complex projects delivered (presales, design, implementation etc)
- Proven Technical Presales skills to identify a customer’s Productivity migration / transformation needs.
- Strong Technical consultancy skills for related Productivity project definition and delivery as required including; Creation of Productivity transformation / migration strategies, plans and technical programmes of change for customers.
- Capability to support Productivity transformation / migration initiatives including; Work closely with the Solutions Architects / Principal Architects to support new/existing Productivity Business initiatives
- Moved from on premises to the cloud.
- Experience of non-Exchange workloads Other non-tech requirements.
- Consultancy experience.
Desirable Technical Skills:
MIM / ADFS / EM+S / Azure AD / Identity / Skype for Business / Quest migration manager / BitTitan
*Successful candidate must be able to drive, have access to a car and happy to travel (predominantly London and Thames Valley, but could involve national travel)
Please send your CV to email@example.com
For a further discussion, please contact Lisa Foreman on 01628 564108
83zero Consulting Limited is an IT recruitment consultancy specialising in Project and Programme Management within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.